To edit a job subscription, make sure you are logged in to the Jooble account.
For unauthorized users
If you are not logged in, follow the steps below:
- Click the button "Log in" in the upper right corner of the main Jooble page:
- Enter your email address and click the button "Continue"
- Enter your password and click the button "Log in":You have successfully accessed your Jooble account. Now, follow the instructions below for the authorized users.
For authorized users
To edit a job subscription, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Hamburger menu or click the button "Profile" on the main page of the Jooble website.
- Go to the "Subscriptions" section:
How to change the email address or frequency of job alerts
To change the email address, click the button "Change", enter a new email address and then click the button "Save".
Follow the link to confirm the newly specified email address:To change the frequency of job alerts, click the button "Change". Choose one of the available options and click the button "Save":
How to add or edit a subscription
To add a subscription, click the button "Add subscription" and fill in the "Position" and "City" fields. Click the button "Subscribe":To change the already existing subscription, click the button "Edit". Make all the necessary changes and click the button "Save".
Receive Letters Mail Subscribe Newsletter Frequency Less More